Thursday, January 17, 2008

If I want a rock band, I'll buy a Playstation

Most awesome overheard cell phone conversation ever, spoken by the guy walking behind me in the library parking lot today:

"If you're such a Christian, why are you badmouthing people? Why are you being such a brat? You're supposed to be a big Christian and all you're doing is running your mouth about people. If you're such a Christian, why do you watch Desperate Housewives? Why do you watch Grey's Anatomy? Why are you having premarital sex? Because you're just like most Christians: you're full of it. 'Ooooh, come to my church, we have a rock band and a coffee bar!' If I want coffee, I'll go to Starbucks. Is this a church or a social event? You people are so full of it. I don't need God; I have a Harvard education."

Agree or disagree with his points, it was still hilarious.

1 comment:

Erica said...

Hahahahaha! I love it! My faith in humanity is now restored.