Monday, January 14, 2008

A full year late

Well, I don't have much to say except that my graduation process is, at long last, in full swing. I have registered for, set up, and paid for my practicum. I have filled out my graduation application, which is due by Friday (thanks Erica!). I haven't mailed it yet, but I am hoping I can fax it from work. If not I will mail it on Wednesday, and then all I'll have to do is my actual practicum, which starts on Thursday. It looks like I may get a degree after all. I'm sure I would have made a good Pizza Hut employee/stripper (the only two careers you can have if you drop out of library school), but I'm gonna stick with this for a while and see where it takes me.

1 comment:

Erica said...

You can definitely fax the app, cause that's what I did. A week late. Bitches.

It's too bad though - you'd have made one hell of a stripper. I'd give you a dollar in your panties anytime. But I guess you don't even have to be a stripper for me to do that. Haha.