Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Unemploymentcakes

So, I didn't get that job that I interviewed for. I'm not surprised that I didn't get it, even though there is no actual REASON for me not to have gotten it. For the record they did actually email me last Thursday to let me know; I just didn't get it until today because they sent it to the email address marked on my application as "HEY SRSLY DON'T EMAIL ME HERE NOT MY ADDRESS OMG DON'T USE 4 CEREALZ!!!1!" Nice work.

I was excited for a minute because there's now a full-time position open at my current job, and I thought I was a total shoo-in. Today I came to my senses and realized that someone else is totally getting the job. Ugh. I know that I have to apply for it anyway, and I should at least get to interview for it, but that just makes it all the more irritating and embarrassing when I have to walk around the place knowing that I interviewed for and got denied a job that I in effect am already doing for less pay and no benefits.

On that note, it's time for a snack and some relaxation; I have to be up in 9 hours to go back to the job I just got home from. Eh.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Are you interviewing for the Northside position? There's nothing else out there really.