Sunday, July 08, 2007

Pink moon gonna get you all

So. A lot has happened since I last wrote anything here. I meant to blog about finding a turtle in the woods. I meant to blog about falling off my bike at Hoover Dam and Bill almost crapping his pants as, shortly thereafter, I had what could have only been perceived at the time as a small seizure. I should blog about the fun things I've been doing lately, like Wicked and Red White and Boom.

But instead, I am going to blog about this: http://www.pinkmooncupcakes.com/

OMG OMG!!!1!ONEZORS!!! I am SO excited to try this place. Seriously, an all-cupcake bakery is like my dream come true. Looking at their website, I actually wondered if it would be a good move to try to get a job there, leave the library world, and spend the rest of my life making and selling cupcakes. I don't know what would make me happier than that; I know that sounds crazy, but I kind of mean it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You should become a baker and create cakes and cupcakes the rest of your life. Forget Northside!