Monday, April 09, 2007

Personally, I prefer Nacho Cheese Pretzel

Am I wasting my life? I did absolutely nothing today other than go to work and sit around. This blog entry is a check in the productivity column, even though writing in my stupid blog is pretty damn unproductive itself.

Well. As is tradition for me, I got CDs in my Easter basket (yes, I still get an Easter basket). I got Amy Winehouse (Back to Black), The Fratellis (Costello Music), and Mika (Life in Cartoon Motion). So far I have only really listened to the Mika CD, and it is great! Seriously, check it out. I was afraid that it would be too fluffy and silly, but then I listened to it and realized that there's no such thing. "Lollipop" in particular is like the trippiest, dumbest, best song I've heard in forever, and I've listened to "Any Other World" about a million times already.

Speaking of music...first off, if I have any CDs that you think you might be interested in, just let me know and I will gladly hook you up. I know I've told a bunch of people recently "Oh, I have that!" but I know I'll forget to lend/burn them for you if I'm not reminded. Secondly, it would be awesome if everyone who reads this would rec me one song/album/artist that you haven't heard me talk about but think I would like. Just ONE. C'mon, there have to be like three to five people reading this...I know you have it in you!

Ok, I had other things to say but I'll save them for later, because these entries always get sooo long anyway. But I did want to mention one thing: The number of people coming into the library who smell like pepperoni pizza Combos is troubling. I just had to get that off my chest.

3 comments:

Jared Cherup said...

mmm Combos...

Erica said...

How about I just burn you a mix CD of all the songs I think are cool that you might like?

Unknown said...

they smell like combos? that's mildly disturbing...
Last week at the library I was helping a lady with the copier.. and then she unzipped her pants and preceded to look for her money.. true story.