Thursday, March 01, 2007

Splish splash

I want to go to one of those indoor waterparks. The current Columbus Alive! has an article reviewing the 2 of them in central Ohio (Fort Rapids and Coco Key) , and they sound so cool. Plus there's just something so appealing about going to a waterpark in March...must come from living my entire life in Iowa and Ohio. Suck it, winter! I'm at a waterpark! Unfortunately they're kind of expensive and I also doubt that I will ever have the time or the motivation to go to one. Oh well. It's nice to dream.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

we're going to one when Greg's sister comes to town from PA.. or I guess we're supposed to, I'll let you know how it is if we do!

Unknown said...

we so went to Fort Rapids.. it was really cool. Only downfall? No wave pool or real pool to actually swim.. but you'll have that with an indoor park I guess! You have to wait until it's a bazillion degrees outside to get it all! Oh and Fort Rapids is $19 a day right now instead of 25 or 30 until the end of april I think.. a valpak deal