Thursday, March 15, 2007

Can't get no love from me

What's up with JD's scrubs lately? Last week he was wearing like baseball-jersey-style scrubs, where the sleeves and collar were one color blue and the body was another color. And then today he had ones with some sort of fancy stripey neckline. It's so weird. Do they really make scrubs like that, or are the costume designers just getting bored? (I mean, I'm sure there are all kinds of scrubs out there, but it's weird that only JD would suddenly start wearing them for no reason.)

Also, I think that Scrubs has gotten way too meta. I can handle a little bit of that, but Scrubs is so far over the line. I think it's lazy writing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what does meta mean?

Erica said...

is the world going to end?
is hell freezing over?

...did you really just complain about scrubs?!