Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Alright, Still

I'm feeling a bit scattered at the moment so here is a barely coherent list of things I meant to talk about:

I'm getting my dad's bike. It probably needs new tires and brakes, and of course one of these, but that's okay. It's a bike and I'mma RIDE IT.

I'm really giddy about the nice weather, but sometimes I get bummed because I get home at 12 or whatever and everybody I know is still at their high-falutin' grown-up jobs and I feel like I don't have anybody to enjoy it with. So I decided today that I'm just going to go to the park and walk one of the trails by myself. That never really occurred to me before, but I don't know why. It's good for me, it will be nice, and (most importantly?) it's free. But uh, if I go missing one sunny afternoon, check the local parks for my car and question all suspicious-looking axe murderers and bears.

On Sunday my parents brought up two chairs for the mudhole and the gas for the grill. YAY. I've never really grilled anything but hot dogs. Let's change that, yeah? Party at my place! BYOEverything.

I'm going to need to go to Magic Mountain soon for mini-golf and possibly go-karts. Also, this weekend: Blades of Glory. All who are interested, please contact the Chaser.

My mom bought me a mood ring in Arizona. Hee! I was hoping it would turn black so I could pretend to be Vada Sultenfuss (ladies, I know you know what I'm talking about). Alas, it keeps going purple/dark blue, indicating that I am romantic and lovable. Oh pshaw, mood ring...*bats eyelashes*...I don't know what you're talking about.

Hmm. There was more, I'm sure. But my brain is all over dinner right now. Dinner dinner dinner. So I will talk to YOU later. Yes you.

No comments: