Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Double snow day!!

Man. I didn't have to go to work yesterday or today. That is too awesome to put into words. Snow days are just the kind of thing you need in life to keep you going. Like, just when I'm totally sick of work and thinking of calling in sick about twice a week, I get two unexpected days off.

I did sleep until 11:30 today, which I didn't really want to do, but I woke up this morning at 5:45 and took a shower just because I didn't know whether or not I had to go to work. I didn't get back to sleep until 7:15 or so, so I can justify the ridiculous sleepalldayosity. I do need to finish my taxes and *ahem* my job applications today, but first I am going to eat lunch and watch the Gary Gulman standup thing that I taped last night. If I had a donut right now I'd be too happy to live.

Oh, and sorry all these entries are totally pointless. I know everyone reading this (all...two of you?) is probably bored, but I'm just trying to get in the habit of doing this regularly. DEAL WITH IT. And happy Valentine's day.

3 comments:

Erica said...

i love your random posts. almost as much as i love donuts. damn, why don't we have donuts?

Erica said...

why do i have to comment on every post?!

Jared Cherup said...

DO YOUR JOB APPLICATIONS! And do you do your taxes with Turbotax?