Sunday, February 04, 2007

Sunday

I heard the best song on the radio on Friday. It's called Grace Kelly, by Mika. I loved it, but then again I've only heard it once so you can take that for what it's worth. It reminds me of Queen a little bit. They have it on iTunes but I don't want to buy the song yet in case I end up buying the album...that way I won't have to get mad about wasting 99 cents. According to Amazon the CD comes out on the 8th (which is weird, b/c that's a Thursday) and it also costs like $35 right now. That might be the import version? I don't know. I'm sure I'll be sick of the song in like a week anyway.

In other (actual) news, I'm going to be applying for a couple of jobs here today or tomorrow. I hope I get one. I could certainly use a change. I have almost been at my job for ten months. TEN! That's four months longer than I've worked at any of my other seven jobs...and ten months longer than I wanted to work at my current one. Heh. I'm also thinking of doing some volunteer work somewhere. I will probably end up not doing that b/c I'm too scared of whatever new people I will have to deal with at said hypothetical volunteer job.

The Super Bowl is tonight. Go...Colts? I guess? I watch it for the commercials and the excuse to put various foodstuffs into my face. Mmm. Foodstuffs.

So is the first post in my blog supposed to be some sort of big special post about my philosophy or the purpose of the blog and whatnot? It probably is, but whatevs. This blog is not about anything. Don't act surprised.

1 comment:

Erica said...

sweet. now i can more appropriately stalk you. and i've heard that grace kelly song too, so, rock on.